United Synergies Army
25 TO 44 YEARS
Are you looking to return to work, or seeking your first job?
The United Synergies Army is offering a free, 10 week course to help women aged 25-44 gain a Certificate II qualification and all the practical skills to be job ready.
- Certificate II courses in Hospitality, Business and Community Services
- Get confident with job seeking skills including writing your resume and interviews
- Get fit and motivated with a health and well-being bootcamp
- Get assistance with employment opportunities and further training
- Learn in a small group setting alongside other women
- Be supported to overcome the barriers to achieving your goals
Courses run during school terms, from 9am to 2pm daily, in Maroochydore, Caboolture and Gympie.
Term Dates and Courses
Term 2 2018: Monday 23 April to Friday 29 June
Term 3 2018: Monday 16 July to Friday 21 September
Term 4 2018: Monday 8 October to Friday 14 December
Term 1 2019: Tuesday 29 January to Friday 5 April
Alternatively you can call one of the course facilitators direct:
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.